Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday!  I am so happy that the weekend is here.  This has been a long week.  A good week, but a long week.  If only we could have an equally LONG weekend.

Blake is feeling better today, and actually misses school a little bit.  That is always a good sign.  He really loves school, and that makes me very happy.  He has adjusted beautifully from home school to public school. His only complaint is homework, but who likes homework?

I think my grand babies are coming over this evening.  If I get some pictures, I will update later.

Have an amazing weekend planet.  Hopefully it is a nice, s l o w, relaxing weekend for all of us.  :)

Blake and the Diva are ready for the weekend.


***Doggy Daily***

Miss Lilly.  She is the smartest, most obedient, delightful little diva you will ever meet.

Music I am listening to today...Ylvis, The Fox <---hilarious!


Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Mud Pies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors