Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2, 2013

My 365...

Hello Monday that feels like Sunday.  Don't you just love a good three day weekend?  I love it because it makes the following week so much shorter.

We had a great weekend here.  Fun times with family always makes for great weekends, and wonderful memories.  Casey was gone all weekend..."I missed you Casey!"...but otherwise the weekend was perfect.

Hope your weekend was fun everyone.  Have an awesome short week ahead.  :)
Late summer blooms.





***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Avicii , Wake Me Up

Random Link of the Day...Pappa Al Pomodoro

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors