Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013

My 365...

Wow, what a gorgeous day we had today.  Clear blue skies, white puffy clouds, a gentle breeze and a pleasant 64°f  for a high.  My favorite time of year is here.

I was outside taking photos today, and Garrett came outside with his camera to join me.  "You need more drama and contrast mama."  He is such a great photography teacher.  It is awesome to share a hobby with my son.  He teaches me all I need to know, and we have fun together.  "Thank you Garrett."

This afternoon I rode my bike to get Blake after school, then we took a short ride to the rim to get some photos.  I think we are going to start taking rides after school if Blake is not too tired.  That will be great fun.

Hope your day was amazing planet.  Until tomorrow...
I was photographing this rose...
 ..Garrett suggested that I needed more drama.

 So I added a cool rock, and he helped me with the camera settings.



 Then we tried some different textures.
 It was a fun little photo session with my number one son.  :)
 Quick bike ride to get Blake from school.

 A beautiful Idaho day.

***Doggy Daily***
Supra the wonder dog!
 Garrett's Great Dane.  This dog and I see eye to eye...literally.

Music I am listening to today...Starfield , Alive in this Moment


He is one of the most awesome people I have never met.  His daily vlogs are fun to watch, you should check them out.  Be sure to subscribe to his channel too...you will be glad you did.  


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors