Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15, 2013

My 365...

 Is September 15th Independence day and I forgot?  I had a list of groceries that I needed from the store.  Jack is off today, so I was going to give him the list to go shopping for me.  Blake intercepted the list..."I will go mom, I can do this!"

The list included a watermelon, gallon of milk and other heavy items.  "I can borrow daddy's backpack...I can do this."

"DUDE, let your father go with you."

"No, I can do this.  I will ride to Winco on my bike."

Needless to say, we waited 10 minutes, then Jack stealthily followed on his bike.

Silly Blake.  I love his independence, but that stubborn streak can be a challenge.  I wonder where he got that character trait from?  Hmmmm...I wonder?"  ME!

My grandbabies are coming over later..yay!  I get some baby snuggle time.  I will post more pictures of them this evening.  :)

Hope your Sunday has been awesome.

"See mom?  I've got this!"

"Just one question honey..."

"Yes mom?"

"Did you drop your helmet on the way home?"

"Rawrrrrrrr........"
 Enjoying his $15 thrift shop find.  An electric Razor scooter.
My grandbabies are here!







Awesome photos by uncle Garrett.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Chester See, Andrew Garcia, Andy Lange, Josh Golden...We Can't Stop  A MUCH better rendition than Miley's version!)  lol, funny too. 

And an AWESOME cover of Wrecking Ball

Random Link of the Day...Crispy Wonton Mozzarella Sticks

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors