Saturday, September 14, 2013

September 14, 2013

My 365...

Happy Saturday planet!.  I am happy to report that I am feeling much more stable today.  It must be hormones making me so emotional all the time lately.

I enjoyed a wonderful evening with my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren last night.  Amber and I always have something to talk about, and I find her to be very delightful and funny.  My grandson Cooper never ceases to amaze me.  He says the darndest things all the time.  At one point last night, he was not listening to mommy and she ordered him to time out.  He looked at me, put his little hands over his eyes shaking his head back and forth and he said...

"Oh my God no grandma, I don't want to go to time-out!"

Then as he always does, he marched right on over and sat down like a good little boy.

I had to hide my face behind my laptop so that he would not see me giggling.  LOL, oh my word he is the most eloquent...and dramatic...2 year old I have EVER met!  Goodness I love that boy so much.

His little sister Penny is equally delightful.  She seldom cries, but when she does, I can start singing to her and she will quiet right down.  She was a little fussy when her mommy left to go pick daddy up from work.  I sat her on my lap, and proceeded to show her Cooper's Dr, Suess book while singing the words to her.  She sat wide-eyed and content the entire time.  She is only 2 months old!  Truly a remarkable and peaceful little baby.  My new favorite thing that she does is when she looks up at me.  I had her facing forward on my lap, and when I glanced down she was looking up at me with her precious blue eyes.  Melted my heart.  :)

I also enjoyed two phone calls today to my aunties.  I always enjoy talking to them.  I told them I am sending them new pictures of the boys and the grandchildren.  Both of them live in Texas, one in San Antonio, and the other in the Dallas area, so definitely too far for me to drop in and visit...but at least they can see everyone through pictures.  :)

Hope your Saturday has been amazing so far!

Blake's idea of fashion...

Purple high top Supra's, red gym shorts...

 ...Boise State Broncos blue and orange shirt...red and black ball cap.  Hey, at least the shorts and the hat match right?  I love this kid.  :)

Grandma's little sunshine girl.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Salty old dawg.  

Dozer is the best dog in the world.  

Music I am listening to today...Seabird , Don't You Know You're Beautiful

Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Spice Cake

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors