Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 12, 2013

My 365...

Today we celebrate Garrett's girlfriend Kori's birthday.  There are not enough words to define how awesome I think Kori is.  She is beautiful, brilliant, motivated, loving, kind, sweet...she is freaking amazing, that is what she is.

"Kori, I love you so much, and feel so blessed to have you in my life.  You are the most amazing "son's girlfriend" a mom could ever wish for.  You mean the world to me honey.  Happy Birthday my darling!!"

She may be a fitness model...but I can sneak her a home-made brownie every now and then.  She will work it off anyway.  :)

In other news...

I have given birth to an over-achieving rock star.  Yes I have.  And, I did it at age 40.  Woot!  Blake is loving this public school thing.  He has decided to join the band, and play the trumpet.  He has never touched a trumpet in his life, but as of day one, he has figured out a heck of a lot on his own...and with the assistance of Youtube.  This morning as he left for school, he asked me to ride with him so I could carry the trumpet for him.  That was an unexpected surprise, and I really enjoyed my morning bike ride with him.  :)

AND...he has decided that he has to join the safety patrol.

Conversation last night...

"Blake, I need you to finish your homework!"

"Can't mom, I need to get to bed early.  I need my rest now."

"What you need to do is your homework then rest."

"No mom, I need my rest.  I am saving lives now you know?"

"Saving lives?"

"Yes, safety patrol!"

LOL...oh my Blake.  I love him soooooo much.  :)

Yesterday afternoon I rode my bike to meet Amber and the children at their pediatrician's office.  Penny is perfect and healthy in every way.  She is now 12 pounds, 6 ounces of healthy, happy baby girl.  Mama stepped outside while I sat with Penny for her immunizations.  She was not very happy with the shots, but she got through them okay.  I was very proud of my little granddaughter.  "Thank you Amber for inviting me to be there."

Have an amazing day planet.  And remember...respect your neighborhood safely patrol!

The next Arturo Sandoval perhaps?



Pictures from the pediatrician's office.  (Of course I took pictures!)
Sweet little Penny.
Big brother Cooper looking over his baby sister.

Mommy and Penny.


Yep, of course I took a video too.  I don't want to forget a single solitary detail of my awesome life. That is what this blog is all about.  Recording my history for me to look back on anytime I want to, and for my children to enjoy after I am long gone...which won't be for at least another 50 years right God?   :)


***Doggy Daily***

Ducati...he is now 8 years old, but still acts like a silly puppy.


Music I am listening to today...Jason Mraz , Living In The Moment



Random Link of the Day...For my friend Annie.  Sometimes life takes an unpredictable turn, and you can find yourself in a very stressed, and hopeless, situation.  My dear friend Annie has found herself there.  If you could, please click the link *CLICK* and give any help that you can spare for a friend.  If you can't help donate, please keep Annie and her family in your thoughts and prayers.  <3

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors