Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 1, 2013

My 365...

Blake and I woke up at 6:00am so we could leave the house by 6:30am and ride our bikes down to the park to watch the hot air balloons launch for the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic.  It was still dark outside, but the air was so cool and crisp.  A preview of Autumn...and Autumn is my favorite season.

This year we decided to ride to the rim overlooking the park so that I could get a shot of the sunrise over the mountains.  And mother nature did not disappoint.  It was stunning!

When they finally filled the canopies of all the balloons, they stayed tethered to the ground.  Apparently the conditions were not right for a launch, but all the balloons did inflate, and it was beautiful.

We decided to ride down to the park, and discovered that the pilots were letting everyone take a quick ride in the balloons.  Just up, and down, but OMG Blake was so excited!  He got his first experience "almost" riding in a balloon.  The pilots and their crews were so nice.

After that fun experience, we rode our bike to MacDonald's for some sausage/egg biscuits, hash browns, and mango/pineapple smoothies.

It was a PERFECT day with my youngest son.  Definitely an unforgettable memory.  This evening I will be enjoying the company of my delightful daughter in law Amber, and my precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny.

Happy Sunday planet.  Have an awesome Labor Day Monday, and a great week ahead.  :)

Pictures from our fabulous morning.
 Thank you mother nature for the beautiful sunrise over the mountains.









 Blake enjoying his first balloon ride.





 Big brother Garrett bought Blake a penny board.  He was so excited to try it out this morning, so we brought it on the back of my bike so he could ride at the park.
 Total ride 8.40 miles.

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Building 429 , We Won't Be Shaken


Random Link of the Day...Banana Zucchini

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors