Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Two Favorite People on this Planet!

I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on how blessed I am.  Our family has been through some difficult times these past few years, but we always remain strong, centered, and a unified force.  A huge reason we always get through the dark days is because we have the love and protection of my oldest son Garrett.

Garrett has stepped up as not only the most amazing son a mom could ever ask for, but an incredible role model for his little brothers.

"Son, words could never express how much I love you.  Thank you for all you have done, and continue to do for this family.  You are our rock."

My son Garrett, and his love Kori.  <3


PS...thank you for being such an awesome photography teacher for me too.  :)

Me taking a picture of Garrett...
...taking a picture of me.  :)


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors