Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

My 365...

Good Morning planet!

Sheesh, when did I become a morning person?  I had my photos taken and blog entry written, all before 10:00am.  That is not natural for me.  I do love getting an early start to the day, but I have to be honest, my bed is looking pretty comfy about now. Who am I kidding here...I will NEVER be a morning person!

Once a vampire...always a vampire.  *wink*

Go forth and conquer your week planet...make it yours!  Always remember...if you truly believe it, it shall be so.  :)
Good Morning Sunshine.
 Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day!
 I spy a touch of Autumn.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Mama, this 'Early Bird Gets the Worm' thing is not for me."
 "Wake me when the bacon is ready."

Music I am listening to today...Kina Grannis , Bring me the Night


Random Link of the Day...Matcha Shortbread Cookies

The Daily V...This will help you keep the Monday blues away.  "Pew, pew, pew!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors