Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

My 365...

Hello Monday.  I hope you are cooler today.  The weather this weekend was far too hot and humid to be September in Idaho...felt more like August in Texas.  YUCK!  Unacceptable Mother Nature.  Time for you to cool down and keep it there honey.

I enjoyed my time with my grand babies last night.  The boys did too.  Garrett and Blake love playing with Cooper, and can do so for hours.  They love holding Penny and playing with her as well.  I love watching the boys interact with the babies, it makes my heart happy.  They are going to be amazing fathers some day.  Casey too, he loves Cooper and Penny.  Although. he reminds me more of me when I was 18.  Babies are cute and adorable from across the room...lol :)

Amber and I were talking about our plans for the holidays this year.  Halloween, which is my favorite and hers, is going to be awesome.  We will be going to the pumpkin patch and trick-o-treating together.  She has already picked out a costume for me and everything.  Grandma is going to be a biker chick..."Dude!" She is coordinating Blake's, Cooper's and Penny's costumes as well.  And for Thanksgiving, we will be spending it with Amber and Brandon at their house this year.  Amber is an amazing cook...I can hardly wait!

I have such a sentimental old heart.  Every smile, every tear, every tiny little detail when I am spending moments with my children and grandchildren are etched in my heart forever.  I remember a time in my "mommy hood" career when the days would all melt and blend into one leaving very little detail behind for me to savor and celebrate.  All that has forever changed over the past three years, and thank God for that.  I now take the time every single day to count my blessings, and tell "my blessings" how much I love and appreciate them.  I can not even begin to fathom life any other way but 100% present.

The problems of the past, and the people who are no longer a part of my life, are simply that...no longer a part of my life.  Not because I am a bad person, or because I have done something wrong...the boys tell me every single day how much they love and appreciate me...it is simply because the past belongs in the past.  I have accepted this, and moved on.  There is so much joy in my life to savor right now.  Everything is perfect, and there are no worries.  As it should be.

Hope you had an amazing Monday planet.  This is going to be a terrific week.  I feel it in my bones.  Let's just hope the weather cools down or I really will be feeling it in my bones.  :)

A couple of best friends, relaxing after school.  *love*
Tiny roses.  Fully bloomed, these roses are smaller than a dime, and are so perfect.  A tiny drop of water looks so huge on this little flower.

It was ridiculously hot this weekend.  Looks like we might be cooling down this week.  I sure hope so.


***Doggy Daily***
Waiting for Blake to get home from school...
Sweet Dozer is getting so old, he is over 9 human years now.  The lifespan of a Great Pyrenees is 10 - 12 years, so we can officially call Dozer a senior citizen.  We love this stinky old pooch so much.  Hopefully he will break the record, and make it past 12 years.  

"We love you Dozer!"


Music I am listening to today...Kina Grannis, Rolling In The Deep


Random Link of the Day...Baked Pumpkin Donuts

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors