Monday, September 30, 2013

Good-Bye September!

Good-bye September!

This has been a great month.  Blake continues to do well in school, Casey started working, Garrett and Kori are doing great in school, and Brandon, Amber and the children are healthy and happy.

What more could a mama want?  


We have lots of great plans for October, so I know it is going to be a fun and exciting month.

Total Biking for September, 88.79 miles.  I was really hoping to break 100 miles, but the weather had other plans.  That is okay though, that is 88.79 miles that I did ride.  :)  Slow and Steady wins the race.


My goal for October is 150 miles.  What the heck, go big or go home!

Have a great October everyone!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors