Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7, 2013

My 365...

Happy Hump Day planet!  Just two more days until the weekend.  It has been a nice quiet week up to now, so I really can't complain.

One more week until Blake's birthday, and just 20 days until school starts.  If August wants to slow down a bit, I would not mind at all.  Blake is excited about school, and I am excited about Blake being excited, but to be honest, I am a bit stressed.  I know he will do great.  It will be an adjustment, but everything will be okay.  :)

Hope your day was a good one!
Blake.  :)


***Doggy Daily***
"Hi mama, can you hurry up and take the picture?"
 "I appreciate the attention and all...."
 "And you know I love you but...."
 "It is SO HOT outside today!"

Music I am listening to today...Amy Kuney , Hope a Little Harder


Random Link of the Day...Salted Caramel Oreo Brownies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors