Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013

My 365...

Tomorrow is the first day of school!  I am sad and excited all at the same time.  I have loved having Blake home school for the past three years.  It has been probably the most difficult experience of my life, but definitely the most rewarding.  IDVA is an awesome organization, and they have gone above and beyond to help us make home schooling a success, it is just not for Blake.  He needs much more.

I have a good feeling about the public school Blake will be attending this year.  From what I have heard, it is a great school, and the staff and teachers are top notch.  Blake and I were able to see his classroom this afternoon, and meet his teacher.  His teacher was very nice, and he made Blake feel welcomed and immediately at ease.  Yay!  I know Blake will do great.

This is going to be an amazing year!  :)

Hope you are having a fabulous Monday planet!  And best wishes for an awesome week ahead.

Blake and I rode our bikes to his school this afternoon to meet his teacher.  Can you spot two things that are wrong in this picture?

1.  "Blake, where is your helmet?"  Ugh, getting this boy to wear a helmet is a daily battle.  I told him this afternoon I would get him a Daft Punk helmet.  Maybe that will be cool enough for him.  *rolling eyes*

2.  There is a stowaway on my bike.
 "Stowaway?  Where?"
And don't worry planet, I did not make Blake keep my crayola Minecraft artwork on his binder.  He went with Skateboard logos instead, and hung the Minecraft art on his wall.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

"Still have no clue which 'stowaway' you are referring to mama?  I need to be sure my boy gets to school safely, that is all."

Music I am listening to today...Train, Calling All Angels


Random Link of the Day...Crepechiladas

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors