Friday, August 23, 2013

August 23, 2013

My 365...

Today was an awesome day.  I will have to tell you all about it tomorrow, because my grandchildren are here this evening, and they get all grandma's attention.  Why?  Because they are delightful little human beings, as is their mommy.  They make my heart so happy.

Have a wonderful weekend!
My handsome grizzly bear son Brandon.  I love him so much!  He has such a kind loving face.  
 Uncle Blake and Cooper.

Precious Penny is now 7 week old, and her weight today is 11 pounds 9 ounces.  Mommy has done an amazing job nourishing and nurturing her Penny.  Way to go mommy.
 So precious!  And she has the sweetest little smile.  :)


***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly is avoiding the little humans today. 

Music I am listening to today...The sweet awesome sounds of my precious grandchildren.  :)

Random Link of the Day...Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors