Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20, 2013

My 365...

Blake and I decided to take a quick night bike ride to the bench rim, and take some pictures of the Western Idaho Fair.  It was a nice cool night, and the air not so bad. The smoke from all the fires seems to be lessening.  It felt great to get back on my bike again, I have really missed it.

We will be going to the fair this weekend with Brandon, Amber and the children.  I can't wait!

Hope your day was good planet.  :)


A lovely evening for a night ride.  
 Western Idaho Fair.


 A slow shutter speed made the ferris wheel lights look pretty cool.


 Blue moon tonight.
My most awesome bike riding partner, son Blake.  :)
 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Parachute , Disappear


Random Link of the Day...No-Bake Key Lime Cheese Cake

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors