Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

My 365...

Too much smoke!  The Elk Complex Fire, southeast of Boise, is really doing a number on our air quality. The temperature was a perfect 86° today, but with the smoke in the air there was no way to enjoy it.


Here is a  shot from our local news web cam of downtown Boise.  The mountains are back there somewhere?  I was going to ride to the rim to take a picture myself, but no way I wanted to be breathing in this air.
I even got a weather bug alert on my Android tablet...
As I was looking at web cams around the area, I found a shot of where I would rather be...Hailey Idaho.   This area is northeast of Boise, and one of the most beautiful places on the planet.  I am glad they are enjoying a little bit fresher air up there.
I miss you fresh air.  :*(
Hello sun.
Blake's big cucumber was about to fall off the vine...
 ...so we plucked it...
 ...and cut it up for dinner.  I made some grilled cheese sandwiches on Texas Toast, with some hot and sour soup.
The sandwiches and soup were delicious.  The cucumber...EWWW!  So bitter.  Never pick a cucumber before it is ready.  Lesson learned.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Gavin Mikhail , I will Follow You Into the Dark


Random Link of the Day...Skinny Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors