Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 11, 2013

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet!  We are still stuck indoors due to smokey skies and hot temperatures, but today was a much better day.  My daughter-in-law Amber, and my beautiful grandchildren Cooper and Penny came to spend the evening with me.  Yay!

Amber made some delicious sausage jambalaya for dinner, and we had watermelon for desert.

After dinner Cooper was outside running around barefoot with uncle Blake.  When they came inside, Copper was one dirty little boy, so grandma decided to give him a bath.  Ooof!  Let me tell you what planet, it has been many years since I have had to wrangle a little one in the bathtub.  I was exhausted after the experience.  But Cooper was squeaky clean!  He is so precious, this little grandson of mine.  He can run circles around grandma!

Today ended up being a pretty much perfect day.  I got to see my son Brandon, Amber and the children. Casey brought his friend Sammy over for a visit, and we had a nice dinner together. I love those days when I have all four of my boys together, even if it is just for a little while.

Have a great Monday everyone, and an awesome week ahead!

My precious grandson Cooper.

 "Peek-a-boo grandma!"
 My precious granddaughter Penny.
 Son Garrett.
 Son Casey and his friend Sammy.
 Princess Penny snuggling with grandma.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Matt Wertz , Someone Like You


Random Link of the Day...Spiral Vegetable Ricotta Pie

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors