Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013

My 365...

Hello Saturday.  Lazy, gloomy, smokey, hot Saturday.  I can see behind the veil of thick ugly smoke that you are truly a beautiful summer day.  I suppose it is not your fault that lightning decided to set the countryside on fire and make the air quality dismal at best.  At least the sun is shinning and the sky is trying to be blue.

I love Idaho.  It is beautiful 90 percent of the time.  I should not be whining I suppose.  But I am going to whine today....."Wahhhhhh I hate fire season!"  There, just had to get that out of the way.

I have no right to whine really.  I am safe.  The fires are not threatening my home.  Instead of whining I will send out thoughts and prayers to anyone in the path of these fires, and to the brave firefighters who are fighting them.  "God, please send some rain.  The lightning is delightful, but if you could please follow with a drop or two of rain to keep the fires in check, that would be splendid.  Thank You."

Until next time....*cough*...*cough*....*cough*

Have a great Sunday planet.  :)
The foothills have vanished behind the smoke.
 Blue skies above, white fluffy clouds...then thick, yucky smoke.  Booooo!
  "Mama?"
 "Mommy?"
 "Mamaaaaa?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."

"I love you too Blake."
***Doggy Daily***
"Mama?"

"Yes Miss Lilly I know....you would like a piece of cheese."

"Thou dost know me so very well."

Music I am listening to today...Green River Ordinance , Dancing Shoes


Random Link of the Day...Tomato Cucumber Herb Salad

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors