Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19, 2013

My 365...

It is Friday!  Yay!  I only wish it was going to be a nice cool weekend so that Blake and I can take a long bike ride.  Mama needs a nice long bike ride after this week.  We will be taking a midnight ride today.  That should be interesting.

It has been a crazy Friday.  I have been putting out fires here there and everywhere.  You know the kind of fires that only a mama can extinguish.  But you know what planet?  I love being "mama firefighter."  I do that very well.  I love it when I can solve problems for my boys.  That makes me very happy.  :)

Have an awesome weekend planet.  If you need any help with mama fires...give me a call, I am happy to lend a hand.

Blake calls this playing video games with daddy...I call it progress.  :)
 "Oh it's on dude.  It's on like Donkey Kong!"
I would like you to meet Sookie.  Isn't she lovely?  She has been hanging around our house all week.  Not sure if she is someone's pet, or simply on her way elsewhere and decided to stay a while, but I think she is awesome!  Garrett said she is a Chukar Partridge.

Blake took this great candid of her this afternoon.  "Sookie the Chukar."

***Doggy Daily***



Music I am listening to today...Shelly Fraley , Seize The Day



The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors