Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13, 2013 Happy Birthday Brandon!

My 365...

Happy Sunday, July 13, 2013.

Happy 22nd Birthday to my middle child, my number 2 son, Brandon.  What can I say about Brandon?  He is hopelessly devoted to the love of his life, his wife...Amber.  They have been together since he was 14 years old.  Pretty amazing yes?  He is without questions the most incredible father I have ever had the honor to know.  He is only 2 and 1/2 years into this "fatherhood" journey, but one would think he has been doing it all his life.  He adores his children, and it shows.  Cooper and Penny are very blessed to have such an amazing daddy.

As far as sons go...Brandon is solely responsible for just about every single gray hair on my head.  He is stubborn, independent and strong with just the right mix of arrogant and "bad ass!"  Oh wait...he is me!  lol :)

I love you son.  You make me crazy sometimes, but I can not even begin to fathom life with you being any other way.  My wish for you is happiness.  You already have more than most men could ever wish for.  A beautiful, loving, amazing wife and two perfect children.  I hope that someday you have the perfect career. One that gives you a platform to share your immeasurable creativity and spirit.  That is my wish for you my darling.

I love you long time my Brandon.


Blake's first tomato harvest.  








Miss Kori.  :)


***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Tyler Hilton, Keep On


Random Link of the Day...Okra Pancakes

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors