Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5, 2013....Happy Birthday Baby Penelope!

My 365...

Today I got to witness the most amazing event of my life.  Welcoming to the world my precious beautiful granddaughter Penelope Zorah.  She is without a doubt the most beautiful, perfect, precious baby girl.

It has been a long, exhausting...sometimes frightening...day, but I am so thankful to report that my daughter-in-law Amber, and precious baby Penelope are healthy and doing well.

I am so exhausted right now, I can not even think straight, but there were so many heroes in my world today.

Amber, wow...what an amazing mommy she is.

My son Brandon, without a doubt, the bravest young man I have ever had the honor to know.  Without his love and strength for Amber, she would have never made it though today.

Morgan, Amber's best friend, who was there to hold Amber's hand every step of the way.

Paula, Katie, Kelly and Holly, the midwives at Treasure Valley Midwives, the most incredible women I have ever, EVER met.  There are honestly no words to define how amazing they are.  What I experienced today, watching them work as a team to help Amber through a very difficult delivery, and frightening recovery, is something I will never forget.

My son Garrett, Kori and son Blake, who took care of grandson Cooper all day today with loving tender care so that I could be with Brandon and Amber to welcome Penelope.  They are my heroes.  I love you guys.

My heart is exploding right now with love and pride and oh gosh...I just want to cry all the time.  I have literally hundreds of pictures on my camera that I have to go through.  Maybe tomorrow.  For now, we are all safely home together.  Brandon, Amber and Penelope resting on my bed, and Cooper sitting on my lap.

What a day planet!  What a day.  :)

Penelope Zorah.  7 pounds, 6 ounces...21 inches of pure adorable.  

 A very proud daddy, my awesome son Brandon.





Amber's amazing midwives.

The gorgeous family.
 Auntie Morgan.
 Auntie Kori.
Uncle Garrett.
 Uncle Blake.
 Cooper and the boys.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors