Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4, 2013

My 365...

Happy 4th of July!  Jack, Blake and I rode our bikes down to the park to watch an amazing fireworks display this evening.  We had a wonderful time.

As the last firecracker boomed, we were up, loading the bikes and off in a flash.

"What is the hurry mom?"

"Blake, I have to get the blog up!!!"

"Oh shoot, ride mom ride!"

We made it home with barely 30 minutes to spare, so here are just a few photos from this evening.

Just as I am rushing to post this, the phone rings and it is my son Brandon.  "Mom, Amber's water just broke..."  WHAT????  I got so excited, but he then says..."Just kidding mom, Happy 4th of July, I love you."

BRAT!  LOL, I love him...even though he just gave me a heart attack.  Baby watch 2013 continues.  :)

Hope your day was awesome America!  And the rest of the world too.







And a photo I got from Garrett's camera.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***


"I am so mad at you right now mama.  Leaving me all alone tonight with all those explosions everywhere.  I am not speaking to you right now!"

Music I am listening to today...God Bless the USA


Random Link of the Day...Lavender Honey Risotto

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors