Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

My 365...

Hello Monday.  I am enjoying a Monday evening with my daughter-in-law, and my beautiful grandchildren Cooper and Penny.

I am feeling a bit better today, just have to take it easy. Taking it easy can be so darn boring.  :*(

Cooper is the best medicine for me.  Just with 7 little words..."Grandma, will you play Lego's with me?"...I feel all better.  Sitting on the floor, playing with Cooper is one of my favorite joys.

Hope your day was awesome planet!

My little sunshine Cooper.

 Precious little princess Penny.  Barely through the door, and grandma is snapping pictures.  LOL :)

***Doggy Daily***

Today's doggy daily are two other pups that live in our home, Goblin and Athena, Garrett's Oscars.  I know, they are fish, but they act like two little puppies when you approach their aquarium.  It is so funny to watch them.

Music I am listening to today...Civalias , My Oh My

Random Link of the Day...Mini Key Lime Pie

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors