Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013

My 365...

I was thinking today, I am not sure what all the fuss is regarding the new prince or princess due to be born to the Royals in the UK any day now.  My granddaughter, princess Penny, is already here!  :)

Hope you all had a great day planet.  Hang in there...the weekend is almost here.

Princess Penny.  :)
 Prince Blake and the Diva.  Sounds like a great name for a rock band.  lol

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Jason Reeves, The End


Random Link of the Day...Cherry Coke Poke Cake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors