Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10, 2013

My 365...

If you are truly blessed in this life, there will be one person who is part of your life who is your "calm seas." The safe zone. That soft place to land when life is going crazy. The person who gives you perspective. The person who is reassuring. The person who can make you laugh, reel you in when you are off center. Almost like a guardian angel on earth.

I had always hoped that for my children and I, that person would be my husband. I realized years ago that he is not, nor will he ever be. For as long as I can remember, that person for me...has been me. And that is okay.  God blessed me with a very calm spirit, and positive outlook on life.  For me, everything is possible. God...thank you for that.

Here is were I am doubly blessed.  God also sent me a backup.  He knew that this life for me was going to be a challenge, and although he blessed me with all the tools I would need to get through this journey, he gave me the honor of sharing my world with a kind, calm, loving, caring and incredibly strong person.  That person is my son Garrett.  Garrett is the eye of the hurricane for this family.  He always has been.  No one appreciates him to the extent that I feel he should be appreciated, but I sure do.  I love and appreciate him more than he will ever know, and I want him to know how much he means to me...to this family.  He is so special.  His girlfriend Kori is the same way.  She is so special to me, and I want her to know how much I appreciate her and all she has done for Garrett and for this family.

Garrett has never walked away.  Garrett has never put himself or his life first.  He has never been selfish.  And there have been many times where I would not have blamed him if he had.  Garrett always puts everyone before himself.  Always.  This is the person that he is.  Very rare in this world today.  And I am so proud to know him and call him my son.

I believe in Karma.  And I can't wait to see all the beautiful karma come flooding back into Garrett's world for all the amazing things he has done for this family.

That is all.  :)
My loves....son Garrett, and he girlfriend Kori.  Two of the most amazing people on the planet.  They deserve the very best that life has to offer...and they will have that and more.




"Piranha!"


***Doggy Daily***
"Mama, me thinks you need a vacation."
 "I am going to have to insist that you stop worrying about the world, and just breathe."
 "And of course, don't forget to give me some cheese."

Music I am listening to today...Enation , Feel This

Random Link of the Day...Faux Tuna Pasta Salad

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors