Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

My 365...

It is so hot today!  The air conditioning thermostat is set at 60°f, the air coming out of the registers is cold, but the house is so hot from the beating sun and 113°f temperatures (this according to the weather channel at 5:00pm) that the air conditioner can't keep up.

Current temperature....OMG, ridiculous!

Garrett was so sweet last night.  He went to Walmart and bought me a little fan, filled a ice cooler with ice and made mama an instant swamp cooler.  It made my room much cooler.  He is so awesome.  "I just want to be sure you don't get overheated mama." I love him.  :)

Amber and Cooper are here with me this evening.  Amber is hanging in there, and doing so well.  I have decided that she is a rock star.  Any woman who can survive pregnancy in this heat is my hero.

Hope it is cooler in your world!

Playing Monopoly with my grandson Cooper.  
 Blake was too hot to move.
 "I win grandma!"
 He is so precious.  :)

 Cooper's handsome daddy, my son Brandon.

***Doggy Daily***



Music I am listening to today...Jason Reeves , Skydive 

Random Link of the Day...Caprese Pie

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors