Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013

My 365...

I hate hot weather!  Yes I am whining, and today is only day one of the hot streak they are forecasting for Boise.  We usually don't get hot until August, so I am worried about what August will bring.  I am hoping for an early Autumn.

I was checking the forecast for next week, and it says 107° for Monday and Tuesday.  What? What do you think this is...the desert?  Oh wait, it is.  I feel bad complaining though because Amber is 38 weeks pregnant.  I have no excuses being upset, she is such a trooper.

Hope it is cool in your world planet.  If it is not, I will meet you somewhere in Alaska.  :)




***Doggy Daily***
We have a doggy guest today.  Rayray is here!
 "Rayray is my doggy grandma."

Music I am listening to today...Tyrone Wells , All Broken Hearts





The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors