Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23, 2013

My 365...

Hello Sunday.  :)

I thought I better post my blog early just in case we are out too late this evening trying photograph the "Supermoon."  It is a little cloudy and overcast right now, but I am praying for clear skies later.  I did get some great shots last night, but just simple moon photos are boring.  I want to try to get some more creative shots.  I always have fun going on photo taking adventures with Garrett.  He has taught me everything I know.  He is an amazing photographer, and I just love being with him and Kori.  So tonight it is Nikon vs Canon...lol

I will post the pictures in a separate post if they come out awesome.  For now, some delicious lasagna baking in the oven and we wait for sunset.  Around here the sun does not go down until 9:30 PM.

Hope you are having a great day planet!  I will be back later with pictures!
Blake decided to go through all his clothes so that we can donate what is too small for him.  He is growing so darn fast it is crazy!
 After about 30 minutes into the project...he had not gotten very far.  He fell asleep on the pile.  :)
Silly Blake.

***Doggy Daily***
Behold the power of cheese.
The Diva and her dudes.
  


Random Link of the Day...No-Bake Golden Oreo Truffles

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors