Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

My 365...


Hello Tuesday!

French Vanilla Slim-Fast should not be so delicious.  Casey LOVES the taste.  The first time I gave it to him was years ago right after his tonsillectomy as a child.  He could not eat solids for a few days, but absolutely loved Slim-Fast.

Fast forward to today...he still loves French Vanilla Slim-Fast, and I do too.  The taste is ridiculously yummy...addicting even.  Every time we go to the store, we will pick up and 8-pack and Casey and I enjoy it as a snack.  Are we using it to facilitate weight loss?  Well, being that Casey does not have an ounce of fat on his body...that would be a huge resounding NO.  Nay nay I say to thee.

So I present to you, the epitome of irony...
French Vanilla Slim-Fast and a chocolate doughnut...it is what's for breakfast.

LOL, get the picture?

Hope you are having a great day planet!  :)

Gray skies today.




***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Glass Pear, Say It Once


Random Link of the Day...Irish Nachos

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors