Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!  This has been a great day for us.  Casey received a call for a second interview for a job he has been wanting, and he is very excited about joining the work force.  It will be working freight during the night shift, and the money is good. It will be the perfect schedule so that he can finish up school and work at the same time.

I told him he had to believe that the job was his...and it would be.  That is how life works planet.  Will it, believe it, and it shall be so!

I had some errands to run today, so Blake and I got some bike riding in.  After errands we stopped at the park for a picnic.  Casey met us there.  We were not at the park for 30 minutes when a huge storm rolled in over the mountains.  The sound of the thunder echoing in the valley was awesome.  We made it home just before the rain started.

I did get a call from Brandon this evening.  My poor dear had a trip to the dentists today.  Have I mentioned how much I HATE going to the dentist?  I would rather go through child birth 100 times over than sit in a dentists chair.  *shivers*  But he survived, and is feeling better.  He also told me that the dentist told him he had an extra molar.  That explains why he is so special...lol  "I love you Brandon!"
A nice day for a bike ride.
Lunch at the park.



 Boise State University...go Broncos!

 Fancy meeting you here handsome.  :)


 Here comes the rain.


 Total ride...3.86 miles.

 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Emerson Hart , I Wish The Best for You


Random Link of the Day...Jalapeno Cheddar Bread

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors