Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013

My 365...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  *Cheers* to my Mexican heritage, of which I am very proud.  :)

Yesterday I spent a wonderful day with Amber, Brandon and Cooper.  Today I enjoyed a beautiful Spring day with Garrett, Kori, Casey and Blake.  Garrett grilled up a delicious brisket, and I am making some home made salsa.

I feel very blessed today.  Blessed to be a part of my amazing family.  There is nothing in this world I need...as long as I have them.  This has been a wonderful weekend!

Hope your day has been awesome.  Have a great Monday planet.
My loves. 

My number one son, Garrett.
 Garrett and his girlfriend Kori.
 Number three son, Case.
 Number four son Blake.
 My boys -1.  Miss you Brandon!
Big brother giving Casey a trim for his job interview.

Delicious dinner Garrett is preparing for us.  He prepared the beef...

And I prepared the condiments.  Some of my homemade salsa, guacamole and Pico de Gallo.
Dinner is served!
And for desert, some fresh delicious sherbet.

Some photos from my daughter-in-law Amber's Facebook page today.  
"Thank you for sharing them with me honey!"

My beautiful grandson Cooper.

Number two son Brandon playing soccer with Cooper.

And my favorite...Photo taken by my grandson Cooper of his beautiful mommy and his handsome daddy.  I love the reflection of Cooper in my son's glasses.  "Awesome picture Cooper!"
Life is good.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
My doggy loves...they had fun today too.

Dozer
 Ducati
 Miss Lilly
 Garrett's dog Supra
Kori's dog Stella
All that is missing is Brandon's dog RayRay.  :)



Music I am listening to today...U2 , In The Name of Love

Random Link of the Day...Random Acts of Kindness  :)

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors