Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 4, 2013

My 365...

There is no greater joy to me in life, than my family.  This afternoon, Blake and I rode our bikes to the zoo downtown, and met up with son Brandon, daughter-in-law Amber and my precious grandson Cooper.  We spent all afternoon at the zoo, then we walked downtown to enjoy a delicious dinner at Cafe Ole.

I had the most amazing fun with my wonderful family.  Cooper is so precious to watch.  Amber looks beautiful with her perfect little baby bump.  My new grandchild will be here in 10 weeks, and I can hardly wait to meet him or her...Penelope or Archer.  :)

Brandon and Amber are remarkable parents.  They are the perfect little family, and watching them interact makes my heart explode with love for them.

"Thank you Brandon, Amber, Cooper and new baby on the way.  Blake and I had a wonderful time!  I love you all so much."
My son and his beautiful family.





Cooper and his beautiful mommy.









Cooper and uncle Blake.  Blake loves his Cooper. 
A fajita burrito bigger than his head!
Total ride today...9.71 miles.





***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...The Cranberries , Linger


Random Link of the Day...Slow Cooker Carnitas

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors