Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013

My 365...

It's Friday!  No it's not...it is Thursday.  It is "almost" Friday.

School is officially over for the boys.  I am continuing math and language arts for Blake through the summer, and asked the teacher to leave history and science open for me as well, just in case we decide to get ahead in those two subjects.  My main focus for Blake this summer is to work on his hand writing, which he hates, and work on math which he has trouble in.  I want him to be ready for main stream school next year.

This year passed by so quickly for me.  It is probably been one of the most challenging years for us as a family, but we got through it.  I suppose if life were easy, with absolutely no struggle, we would not appreciate and cherish it as much as we do.  Right?  Right!  :)

Happy "almost" Friday planet!  Hope your day has been great.

Blake, the green thumb.

His tomatoes are coming along nicely!







***Doggy Daily***
Miss Lilly, photographed by my son Garrett


Music I am listening to today...Requested by Blake, Imagine Dragons, Radioactive


Random Link of the Day...Chicken Wonton Tacos

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors