Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29, 2013

My 365...

I had the funniest conversation with the boys last night.  They were sitting in my room arguing about a "scary" video game, and as usual, challenging each other...

"There is no way you can play this game Blake, you will scream like a girl."

"Casey, dude, I have played it before.  Yeah, it is scary, but I can play it."

"You don't understand bro, this game will freak you out!"

On and on and on they went discussing the terror that is the game Amnesia.

"Enough boys!  I will play this game and prove to you that it is no big deal."

"Yeah right mom."
"No way mom."
This I have got to see!"
"This is going to be epic."
"Mom is going to freak!"  blah...blah...blah...

"Gather around children, let mama show you how this is done."

I sit in front of the computer, they turn off all the lights, turn the game sounds up, and sit back fully expecting to hear me screaming like a little girl.

I proceeded to play this game for a full 30 minutes until I was so bored to tears I was giggling like a school girl.  At one point, when they were fully immersed in the game, I let out a yell and scared them both right out of their skin.  LOL!

"Really boys?  Does this get scary anytime soon?  When does the game start?  What am I missing here?"

Casey was so frustrated that he logged me into his game file which was much further into the game thinking I just had not gotten to the "scary" part yet.  Uhmm...no...b o r i n g.  :P

The looks on my boy's faces were priceless.

"You are just not human mom, that is all there is to it."

"No boys, I am human, and I am mom..nothing scares a mama!"

"Like a boss!"

Rawrrrrrrr......

Teehee.  :)

Hope you are having a great day planet!


We had a 60% chance of thunderstorms today.  Really?

 

 Some adorable "self-portraits" taken by Blake.


Dinner is served.  Keeping it simple with Frito pie.  :)


***Doggy Daily***
Miss Stella, photographed by my son Garrett.


Music I am listening to today...as requested by Blake, Owl City  Alligator Sky


Random Link of the Day...Southwest Turkey Burger

The Daily V...





Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors