Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 26, 2013

My 365...

Shhhh...you hear that?  It is called "quiet", there is scarcely a sound in my house today other than the occasional thunder boom, and the dogs snoring.  Blake is still out of town visiting his big brother, and Casey left this morning to go camping with friends.  That leaves mama and the dogs all alone.  :*(

At least we are not completely alone...Garrett and Kori are still here.  :)

One would think I would be enjoying the peace and quiet, but I find that I am not quite sure what to do with myself.  Jack is off today so he is busy doing all the handyman things that Jack loves to do.  He is making dinner for me too, which I really appreciate.  His famous baked chicken and garlic bread.  The house smells heavenly.

Hope you had a peaceful day in your world planet.  :)

Stormy skies today.
 Dozer, watching the weather with me.
 I think the dogs are missing the boy noise too.

***Doggy Daily***
 Diva is not pleased.  She is not a fan of Ducati.
 Ducati on the other hand, adores Miss Lilly.  He is all giddy with glee.  lol

Music I am listening to today...Rosi Golan , Been a Long Day


Random Link of the Day...Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors