Saturday, May 25, 2013

May 25, 2013

My 365...

I love a perfect day.  The sun was shinning, the skies were blue, the temperature was cool.  The best part of all...I got to enjoy a Saturday afternoon in the park with my entire family!  Garrett, Kori, Brandon, Amber, Cooper, POA (Penelope or Archer), Casey, Blake and even Jack. How cool is that?

Today was Brandon and Amber's baby shower.  Amber and her step-mom Inez did an amazing job with the desserts, decorations and games.  The theme was mustaches and bows since we do not know if the baby is a boy or a girl.  Inez made the most adorable little chocolate/teddy bear cars, Amber made delicious strawberry cupcakes and a mustache cake that was SO good!  They had bow and mustache props for everyone to wear.  And Amber created the most adorable "pin the sperm on the uterus" game...lol  It was awesome!

It was a pleasure meeting Amber's family too.  Everyone was so nice. The food was great, and the company was delightful.

Thank you God for blessing me with such a loving and amazing family.  I am a very happy mama today.  <3


Amber and Brandon's Baby Shower Photos!

Son Brandon's Mustaches & Bow pictures.  So adorable!
Some of my favorite photos from today.  :)

My precious grandson Cooper.
 Cooper and uncle Blake.

 Holding grandma's hand.  :)
 Garrett.
 Brandon and his crazy "monkey tail" beard.  :)
Casey.
 Blake.

Kori.
 Cooper, blowing bubbles with uncle Garrett.
 My babies and I.  <3
 Grandpa and Cooper.
 Amber's step mom Inez, and little brother Charlie.
 Amber and her sister.
 Amber's best friend Morgan, and her beautiful baby girl Allison.
My beautiful daughter-in-law Amber and my precious grandson Cooper.

Uncle Garrett blowing bubbles for Cooper.
It was a perfect day!

Blake is still spending the rest of the long weekend with his big brother Brandon, sis Amber and grandson Cooper.  I miss him so much, but I know he is having an amazing time.  Son Brandon sent me this picture from tonight of Blake and Cooper playing...I love it!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Jason Walker , When the Lights Go Down


Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Mousse

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors