Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, 2013

My 365...

Hello Friday!  So good to see you again.

Remember I was worried about missing Blake too much since he is gone, and feeling really lonely?  I do miss him, but Casey and Garrett have done a great job keeping me company.  And Garrett...well let's just say Garrett went above and beyond the call of duty in the mischief department to keep mama laughing.

He decided to have a little fun with a glue gun in the kitchen just after midnight.  He left a few surprises for me...lol  (See pictures below.)

Tomorrow we are celebrating Brandon and Amber and new baby at a baby shower in the park.  I am really looking forward to it.  Have a great weekend planet!!
Oh Garrett...you silly bear.  :)

Spray cleaner, super-glued to the kitchen window.
 Cherry pie, super-glued to the sliding glass doors.
 Mexican squash, super-glued to the lighting fixtures.
Mexican squash, super-glued to my tea pot.
LOL, Garrett!!!  He is so silly...gotta love him.  :)

Behold, the elusive creature known as an "18 year old."  Capturing one on film is very, very rare.

"Smile Case!"

"I am smiling mom."

I love him.  :)

Roses for mama...

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Tyler Hilton , Keep On

Random Link of the Day...Strawberry Pretzel Salad

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors