Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23, 2013

My 365...

I am so lonely!  :*(  Blake left this morning to go spend a few days with his big brother Brandon, big sister Amber and nephew Cooper.  Blake was so excited about it that he had packed his bags two days ago, and did not sleep a wink all night!  He adores Brandon, Amber and Cooper, and loves spending time with them. At least I got to get in a "Cooper" hug and kiss this morning when they picked Blake up.  I love my little grandson so much.  <3

I am really happy for Blake, but I MISS HIM terribly!!  It is just too quiet around here.  I was telling Garrett that it is going to be a mini "mom" vacation for me to which he replied...

"What?  You know moms don't get vacations!  I will just fill in for Blake and keep you company for the next two days."  LOL

So much for a couple of days of solitude.  I am sure between Casey and Garrett I won't spend a single second of alone time!  :)

Happy Thursday planet!  I hope your day was a good one.
My son Garrett.  <3
My rose bushes are in full bloom.





***Doggy Daily***
Diva in the sun.

Music I am listening to today...Matt Duke, Rabbit


Random Link of the Day...Cinnamon Sugar Banana Lumpia

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors