Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22, 2013

My 365...

Hello "hump day" Wednesday.  Nice to see you again.  :)

The weather is a bit chilly today.  There is even a light frost in the forecast for this evening.  I do love my Idaho so.



Hope you are having a great day!

A new piece for Garrett's camera collection.  This one is from 1955, and called a Graflex Graphic 35.  Very cool!  I need to get a photograph of each piece he has.  It is pretty awesome.


 Putting some corn out for Charlie the squirrel.
 Blake's seeds are sprouting.
 Chef Blake preparing some baked chicken for dinner.  :)

Blake's delicious dinner!  Baked chicken, steamed rice and sauteed zucchini.  Thank you Blake!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...The Underserving, Something To Hope For


Random Link of the Day...Turkey Pasta Bake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors