Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21, 2013

My 365...

Hello Tuesday. Like a moth to a flame, I have been drawn to the news reports coming out of Moore Oklahoma.  What strikes me most about the people of this area, is their strength and resilience.  I keep hearing them saying, "We will be okay, everything will be okay."  It is amazing how strong the human spirit is during times of great stress and tragedy.  What a remarkable community, Moore Oklahoma.  We continue to send our thoughts and prayers to them.

These events really add perspective to life don't they?  We need to stop and realize what in life matters the most.  And let go of all the noise that means nothing at all.

Praying for calmer weather.
A typical afternoon with Blake and his Dozer.

Blake really loves his best friends Dozer and Miss Lilly.  He starts back to public school in the fall, which he is really excited about, but I think he is going to miss his study buddies.  Growing up is bitter sweet isn't it?  Next year will be a big adjustment for all of us.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...Liz Longley , This is Not the End




The Daily V...

Peace.


 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors