Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20, 2013

My 365...

Hello Monday,

We woke up charged and ready for the day!  Well, at least I did.  The boys...not so much.  But I can't say that I blame them.  You see, I am a mom, and moms don't get a day off.  The truth of the matter is that I leapt out of bed ready to face the day, only I left my head and my stomach somewhere between the bed and the floor.  Yep...I am still feeling like a major pile of honey badger poop.  *groan*

But I can't let the boys see me sweat.

"Come on boys, time to seize the day!"  Casey, get up, call the college and see about registration for your testing.  Blake, log in to your daily plan and I want to see you working on two math units, two history units and today we write your business letter in cursive!  (Cursive...the dying art of writing in our school system today, that I refuse to let die!)

When that is all done, I need you two to do a load of laundry each, start to finish.  That will cover your home economics lesson for the day."

"...and then "maybe" we can take a short bike ride this evening before dinner."

Am I clear?  Any questions?  March to it!!  Rawrrrrr.......

~~~~*Then I woke up.*~~~~

Option 1:  That was a really good dream, and an awesome plan for the day.  I go for it!

Option 2:  I moan and groan, complain that it is Monday, complain that my head and my tummy hurt, roll over and go back to sleep.

Which option did I pick planet?  I know you really, really want to know...

Well duh, I picked "Option # 1".   And yep....we got it ALL done!  Well almost done.  Blake will do his load of laundry tomorrow.   :)

Hope your day was awesome planet.  Mine has been very productive.  It is funny though, when I am productive...the boys say I am grumpy  I am not grumpy?  I know how to give orders with a smile on my face.  *smiling*

For dinner I am making home made lentil vegetable soup, served with delicious french bread and a side of sliced cucumber.  Yummy.

Thoughts and prayers to all the families in the path of the crazy storms in the south today.  Especially the devastated city of Moore Oklahoma.  We are praying for you.  <3

The breakfast of champions...cold left-over spaghetti.
 "Sounds great to me!"
A beautiful day in Idaho.


***Doggy Daily***
"Miss Lilly, what are you doing?"
"Waiting for the spaghetti to fall mama."

Music I am listening to today...Kate Rusby , Who Knows Where The Time Goes


Random Link of the Day...Dulce de Leche Helado

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors