Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 18, 2013

My 365...

Wow, did anyone get a description of the virus truck that plowed my family down?  It started yesterday with Casey.  He looked really pale all day, and felt terrible.  Just after dinner, his stomach contents came hurling out, and poor dear must have vomited for two hours straight.  I felt so bad for him.  Today, he has stayed in bed pretty much all day.

This morning I woke up feeling just about the same.  Chills, fever, headache, body aches and trying not to move too quickly because I hate vomiting.  Blake too.

Amber and Cooper have it as well.  I feel so bad for Amber.  It is hard enough being pregnant in the last trimester, much less dealing with being sick and having a sick toddler on top of it all.  I am really hoping this passes quickly.

For now we are sticking to saltine crackers, bananas and some tea.  Whatever this virus is, it is no longer welcomed in my home!

Hope your day has been better than mine.  :)

Not feeling well.  :(

 It is a beautiful day outside, so Blake and I went outside in the sun for a bit.




***Doggy Daily***
Blake is pretty bummed that we did not get to go on a bike ride today.  Me too.

Music I am listening to today...No music, my head hurts.  :(

Random Link of the Day...Lemon Brookies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors