Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15, 2013

My 365...

Happy Wednesday planet!

Garrett has completed his first semester at Boise State University.  Yay Garrett!  He only gets a few days off though as he has decided to go on through the summer.  He has a class starting back up on Monday.  I am so proud of my son making the decision to go to college after being out of school for a while.  He has worked very hard this semester.  Once Garrett puts his mind to something...he definitely gets it done.

Hope your day has been a good one.

Semester one at Boise State University...check!  Woot, way to go son!  I am so proud of you.  :)

 Silly Blake is silly.  lol :)
 Bloom of the day...tiny roses.  These are about the size of a fifty cent piece.

***Doggy Daily***
Happy Dozer.

Music I am listening to today...Josh Canova , The Wish



The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors