Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

My 365...

I want to wish a very "Happy Birthday" to my beautiful daughter-in-law Amber.  She has been an amazing wife for my son Brandon, and a wonderful mother to my grandson Cooper, and new baby coming in just a few more weeks.  We are so excited to meet that new baby!!

Amber and I have not always seen eye to eye.  The funny thing is, I think it is because we think so much alike.  As I have gotten older, I have learned to appreciate the quirky, awesomeness that is Amber.  She really is a very special person.  When it comes to the men in my life, I am a fierce mama bear.  When it comes to the men in her life, Amber is a fierce mama bear as well.  She has earned my utmost respect.  :)

"Rawrrrrrr!"

"Amber, I love you with all my heart and feel very blessed to have you in my life.  Hope your day has been amazing honey!"  <3
Study time.
Casey's t-shirt says it all.  LOL :)
Daily bloom.



***Doggy Daily***
Blake's study buddies.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Jason Reeves , When Life was Good


Random Link of the Day...Chicken Mushroom Empanadas

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors