Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!

I stepped outside this afternoon to take my daily pictures, and I felt like I was back in San Antonio.  It is 93°f, with 28% humidity?  No, no, no, I want my Idaho back!  I love Idaho because we are nice and dry most of the time.  Humidity is not my friend.  The forecast looks better for the rest of the week though.  Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 77°f.  That is more like it!  I am looking forward to less humidity, and cooler temperatures.

There are many blooms in the yard, so my photo focus for this week will be a bloom a day.

Hope your day has been awesome!
The lovely bloom for today, a beautiful white Iris.




***Doggy Daily***



Music I am listening to today...Jason Castro , Rise To You


Random Link of the Day...Rachel's Wish

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors