Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12, 2013 ~ Happy Mother's Day!

My 365...

Happy Mother's Day!

When I opened my eyes this morning, I did not want to get up.  I was feeling so sore from moving furniture yesterday.  Garrett came into my room and said, "Come on mama, let's go on an adventure today for your special day."

"Nooooo honey, I am just not feeling well at all."

"Come on mama, it will be fun, we can take lots of pictures and you will feel much better."

I packed a change of clothes for the boys, and some snacks, and we headed off.  Garrett was absolutely right, we had an amazing day!

First we drove to the Boise National Forest, Grimes Creek, then we finished the day at Lucky Peak Reservoir.  I can not think of a better way to spend my Mother's Day.

Thank you Garrett, Kori, Casey and Blake!

Brandon wished me a Happy Mother's Day just after midnight, and I was able to call my aunt in Texas to wish her a Happy Mother's Day too.  My day was 100 percent perfect.

Thank you God for this amazing life you have blessed me with.

Hope your day was perfect!
Boise National Forest.





Helping the boys across the river.
My Blake.  :)

Beautiful Kori.  :)

My handsome Casey.  :)

Panning for gold, at Grimes Creek.  Grime's Creek is know as one of Idaho's "waterways of gold."
Gold specks!

Garrett decided to plant a tree in the middle of Grime's Creek.
Beautiful country!



Lucky Peak Reservoir.








***Doggy Daily***
The lovely Stella.

Music I am listening to today...Steve Miller Band, Rock N' Me


Random Link of the Day...Thai Chicken Salad

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors