Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013

My 365...

Every now and then, I wake up in the morning and decide...."I think I am going to move furniture around today."  I know I am not supposed to be doing that sort of thing, but does that slow me down?  Oh nay nay...I am a dork, and I move it anyway.

My rooms look great with the new arrangements, but,,,,Ohhh...Emmm...Geeee...every single muscle and joint in my body are screaming, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"  Stupid Rheumatoid Arthritis.

One of these days I will learn not to do things I shouldn't be doing.  No, not really, I will do them anyway.  LOL :)

Garrett and Kori want to go on a Mother's Day adventure tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be able to get out of bed!

Hope you had a great Saturday planet.

Some random photos from my world today.

He has a potato gun, and he knows how to use it.  
 Garrett and Kori visiting with me this evening.  :)
 A beautiful bloom we discovered by the mailbox today.
 I think she bloomed just for me.  Thank you Mother Nature.

***Doggy Daily***
"I told you not to move that furniture mama."

Music I am listening to today...James Morrison , One Life


Random Link of the Day...Lemon and Coconut Cream Pie in a Jar.

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors