Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2013

My 365...

We woke up to freezing temperatures this morning, 31°f.  By 5:00pm, the temperature was up to almost 70°f.  Talk about your temperature whiplash!  I tried to get the boys to bed early last night so they would be refreshed for round one of testing this morning, but Blake barely slept a wink.  He hates tests just as much a I do.  By the time we got home we were all exhausted.  But at least round one is done now!  Yay!

FYI, playing 1980's Trivia with the boys = hilarious!

Casey:  "What is the tallest piece on a chess board?"

Blake:  "The hat or the dog?"

Casey:  "Dude, that is Monopoly!"

Blake plays chess better than anyone in this house, so he knew this.  I think we all need a nap.  LOL :P

All that is left is Science and Reading on Friday, then no more tests.  We are ready for the weekend.  :)




***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Charles Billingsley, Hope Is On The Way

Random Link of the Day...There Be Giants

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors