Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!

Our day started out a little busy.  I had my three month appointment with my Rheumatologist.  It is only about 4 miles round trip from home, and because it is a gorgeous day outside, I decided to ride my bike. Blake and I enjoyed the nice ride.  It has been a windy day...43 MPH gusts...but fun none-the-less.

Hope your day has been going well.  :)

Saint Alphonsus Medical Center.
 The view from my doctor's office.  Still some snow in the higher mountains.
"Ready to go mama."
 Spring colors.
 "You okay mom?"  He is always checking on me.  :)
 More Spring colors.

 Beautiful Idaho skies today.

***Doggy Daily***

*sniff*, *sniff*, *sniff*..."Hmmm, what is that smell?"
 "Yep, thought so, smells like a Monday.  Let me know when it is over please."

Music I am listening to today...Roxette , She's Got the Look
Random Link of the Day...Urban Gardens

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors