Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6, 2013

My 365...

Happy Birthday to me!!

I feel so blessed today.  It was awesome to wake to all the Birthday wishes from friends and family all over the world. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all.  My auntie Rita called me to wish me a Happy Birthday, it was great to hear her voice.  I also got to speak to my Nana in Texas who always makes me laugh.  I have made it to 52 world, and am experiencing all the wonderful gifts that come with being a mom.  What more could I possibly need?  Not a thing planet.  :)

There are four amazing young men, who call me mom.  They love me, they respect me, and above all, they are sharing their lives with me.  How cool is that?  Pretty darn cool, let me tell you.  I love them SO freaking much it is ridiculous!  My two oldest sons have the most amazing young women in their life.  Garrett's girlfriend Kori, who is the sweetest, kindest, most inspirational young woman I have ever had the honor of knowing.  "I love you Kori!"  And Brandon's wife Amber, who is a remarkable young mother.  She is raising the most amazing little boy, and her love and dedication to her son, my precious grandson Cooper, and to my son Brandon, are without measure.  I know their new baby, due in just 14 weeks (EEEk!  I am so excited!!), will be just as amazing as little Cooper.  I am in awe of her.  "I love you Amber."  With a mommy and daddy like Brandon and Amber, my grandchildren will never want for love, they will have it in spades.  <3

Although my daughter Meagan is not in my life, I know she is living her best life with her husband Matt, and her son Oliver, and that is all I care about.  All a mother ever wants for her children is that they have the most amazing, happy and fulfilled life possible...and that is exactly what she and my sons have.  Nothing else matter to me.

Then there is my husband of 100 years.  He is dufus at times, and I want to invite him to take a long walk off a short pier pretty much on a daily basis, but he loves me and darn it, I love the old coot too.  After all, if it were not for him, I would not have my awesome children.  "Thank you Jack."

So yes planet, as my best friend Lisa would say..."Hippo Birdies" to me!  She sent me my first digital frame too.  "Thank you Lisa!  You are my very dearest friend in the whole wide word, and I love you!"

Thank You God for the last 51 years, and I will say thank You in advance for the next 51.  Yep, I am going to live to be 102 years old.  With a life as happy and fulfilled as mine, why would I want to be anywhere else...but in this incredible, fantabulous, magnificent one, that is mine, all mine.

This is going to be an amazing year.  Want to know how I know that?  Because my son Garrett told me so.

Bring it on 52, I am ready for you!!

I love you planet.  :)

Casey was out the door at the crack of dawn, just as he always is, but he promised to let me take of picture of him tomorrow.  

Here is Garrett, Kori and Blake.
Adorable birthday card from Garrett and Kori.  They also got me seeds for my vegetable garden this year!
They are so goofy.  LOL, I love them.

***Doggy Daily***
My fur babies and Blake.

I love them too.

Music I am listening to today...Lionel Richie , Love Will Conquer All


Random Link of the Day...April 6th Birthdays.  I share my birthday with some pretty cool people.  

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors